Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Seniors in East Cobb

What a great summer I had photographing high school seniors from Walton and Pope High Schools in the East Cobb area of Marietta, GA. Class of 2009--and their yearbook deadlines are
before Labor Day! Wow! Did we have to hustle, but what fun it was coming up with ideas so that each individual's personality shined.

Some schools allow their seniors to submit from a photographer of
their choice instead of using a mandatory photography mill who usually
produces all of the yearbook photos.
I'm fortunate to live and work in one of those areas where two of our
schools follow this policy.
I wanted my seniors to show off their selections on their Facebook
accounts, so I offered each student who purchased photographs a
disk of images sized for the web.
Here's a sample of one young man. His mom was thrilled with the
natural smiles and expressions that we were able to capture.
Thanks to all the families who used my services.
Juniors at Walton and Pope: I'll be here next summer to do the same
for you! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment