Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pet Food Raiser 2009


FOOD RAISER 2009

What a great two days I had at the studio two weekends ago (Oct 31-Nov 1) photographing pets and raising over 500 pounds of pet food for the Humane Society of Cobb County, located on Fairground Street in Marietta.  Each participant donated a 20 pound sack of pet food and received a studio session of their pet and a complimentary 5x7 from the session. 

We did this last year, too, and it is now a tradition which we'll repeat next year, probably in the summer (dog days of summer!)

Kelly assisted me one of those two days, getting some great shots on Saturday.  I took over on Sunday to finish our two day event. 

Thanks to everyone who came out for the event!  The Humane Society were thrilled to get the donation of food, and the pet portraits this year are better than ever!

If you'd like to be on my mailing list for next year's event please send me an email and I'll be sure to send you an invitation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment